helllo

black3d0ut12v

whatsup guys? cf just got untolerable and ive been browsing compd for a while and decided it was time to man up and join. trying to get around 750hp out of my old 12v. for some street/strip action. its not my daily anymore so i dont have to worry about taking it apart and having it back together in time to go to work the next day. looking forward to learning/helping as much as i can on this site. thanks for having me!

haha thanks bud. i wasnt askin questions on what i need to do just yet, i have a general idea of the setup i wanna run, just giving everyone an idea of my goals here in the introduction forum. ill make sure to post questions in appropriate sections when i do get into it.

haha thanks BRE. the tdi runs pretty good. my girlfriend just got one aswell. im ready for the next step up chip which should make a huge difference since my stage 2 has stupid amounts of lag built in to save the stock clutch but the new vr6 clutch can take it. its awesome to cruise next to a prius knowing you are getting comparable economy...then downshift a gear or two and put it to the wood and roll some coal and take off.

I wish i could talk my fiance into getting one... Didnt work

welcome to CompD! CF has alot of arguing and BS, but I'm sure thats everywhere! I joined to find more info for building a puller! Goodluck

Back