Hello All

smokin_6.0

I own a 2007 PSD KingRanch. I traded my 2004 PSD for it back in december. The old 6.0 was fun with the Superchips, exhaust, and intake but all she could muster with that was a 14.10. Maybe with your guys help the 4-door will break mid 13's. Only thing I have so far is a set of gauges (boost, egt, trans). I also belong to Ford-truck enthusiasts and they are telling me to get a sct xcal2 from long island performance diesel. They say a guy named Matt there has the best tunes. I'd like to learn as much as i can about making this truck fast but trying also to keep it together!!! I race XC quads here in western kentucky. We live near Bowling green and T.S. Performance. I will definitly be at the race MAY 12th at beech bend hopefully we'll see some of you guys out there too. You can probably find me for the rest of the night searching the pages of this site!!!

Thanks

Welcome to the site

there are alot of SCT vendors here

Doug from GoGo is who I use.

but there are others too.

I know innovative had the best tune for a while but how do you know who to choose now-a-days?

its 100% personal preference as to who they choose. So of the tuners do unlimited tuning..I know Doug does..I think* DJ does too..but buy the SCT from whoever you choose and then if you want to try someone else's tunes..call them and buy one tunes range from 25-50 bucks.

Alot of the members here are partial to DJ. you will see that shortly.

I like Doug.

Welcome!!!:welcome:

Superchips doesn't hold a candle to a SCT with a good tune. whichever vendor you have build a tune, you won't be disappointed. Do a search for best SCT tunes and great things are said about all vendors. Again welcome.

Back