Hello everyone!

NickTF

Single turbo turd.
Hey all, my name is Nick (easy to guess from the board name, lol) and I'm really getting into this diesel stuff. I have a 2002 F250 that i'm currently selling (if anyone's looking for a nice crew cab powerstroke lariat short box let me know) and picked up a 97 std cab auto 4x4 dodge 12 v to daily drive and turn into a 12 second or 11 second truck eventually and hopefully.

I used to be big on ls1 camaros/firebirds/corvettes and even had a small side business tuning them. When my camaro was a daily driver I was running 11.6x's with it n/a six speed and driving it to work. End up putting together (well Erik Koenig put together I just did valve train stuff and top end assembly) a 434 wet sleeved motor that went 9.7x through 3" mufflers in another guys 3400lbs raceweight car on 93 octane fuel on the motor. Motor and car got way too expensive which is why I ended up selling them separately.

I'm in the middle of buying a house (still looking) but try to do some mods to the 97 when I can. So far it has a 4K GSK, 60 lbs springs, no plate, no afc arm, 4" down pipe, 5" straight pipe, amsoil 4510 air filter, and a boost elbow. Also has gauges. I'm havin fun with it now but will be doing some more soon as I have a 2095 rack plug and am waiting to get a local guy to time it and install the plug at the same time. All other things I intend to or have done myself. Billet tranny for Goerend will go in at the time the ford sells.

In any event this forum is full of very good information and I look forward to discussing with and hopefully meeting some of you at various events.

Cheers

Nick:Cheer:

Welcome

Sorry to hear your selling the good truck. It will be ok.

Back