Hello from a Diesel Rookie

Twoforme2

Well I have been a member here for a while but find I can learn more with my mouth shut and my mind open than I can the other way. Bought my first Diesel truck just about a year ago, and am always trying to learn everything I can to better understand the benefits and consequences of whatever I may do to it.
So I don't say much, but do enjoy trying to learn everything I can from all the minds around here in an effort to turn my 07 Ram 2500 into something worthy of a little respect, hopefully sooner than later.

Well I have been a member here for a while but find I can learn more with my mouth shut and my mind open than I can the other way. Bought my first Diesel truck just about a year ago, and am always trying to learn everything I can to better understand the benefits and consequences of whatever I may do to it.
So I don't say much, but do enjoy trying to learn everything I can from all the minds around here in an effort to turn my 07 Ram 2500 into something worthy of a little respect, hopefully sooner than later.

Hello already a member.

I've learned more from reading too. Just not to good at keeping my mouth shut:D

Glad to have you at CompD!

Back