Hello from AZ

muleskinner

Hello Folks,

First off I've gotta state how thankful I am to have a beautiful bride and 7yr. old daughter. Without'em, hard tellin where I'd be?!?!

Now, I'd bet 99.999%, possibly more, of you are far more educated than I with the capabilities of a diesel motor. That said, I'll just mention the 02 stroker I previously had & I do not miss the five years of headaches that left when I finally adios'ed it. Don't take me wrong all you Ford fans, I just ended up with a lemon and (on an honest day) a dealer who's rep. would seemingly rather climb a greased pole and tell a half-truth than stand flat footed, look ya in the eye and state the truth. I'm in a somewhat small community & that dealer is out of business.

I recently traded in on an 07 Dodge megacab w/40k and I now feel like I have a truck that'll do something, eventhough it's currently stock plum down to the air filter.

Lookin forward to meetin ya and learnin more about this Cummins along the way.

Adios fer Now -

Thanks!!

Curious about the Airaid air filter. Hadn't heard of'em prior to today when I was gettin ready to buy the K&N replacement. I called their office and was told that their filter provides a little better filtration and air flow. Any information wuold be greatly appreciated.

Back