Hello From Central Missouri

satburn

Sup people. Found this place and have been lurking for a while. Truck is a '97 Dodge that started out as a plain old farm truck. Long bed, 4x4, 5spd manual and never had been gone into. Then one day I went to a truck pull (been going to them as long as I can remember) and I always said, if I ever had the ability I'd try it. That was about 2 years ago. The truck hasn't gotten over it, the highlight of its life with the previous owner was a morning trip to the coffee shop. Those days are long gone. Now its knocking on the door of a full time 15 sec. ride at a time. Plenty of mods and always learning more. Right now the head is off and being worked and finalizing the rest of the mods to be DHRA street diesel class legal. Last year was was a blast and although I didn't do all that well, I had a lot of fun and learned a lot on what not to do. This year I hope to be better.

Columbia, MO? Yeah, you're not too far. Shoot down 63 to Jeff then catch 54 to Eldon, then 52 to Versailles and you're here.

Mike's Big Ford said:
Satburn you from Versailles?

Yeah, and if you're in Lake Ozark, then you know highway W and you'd end up driving right past my road.

Welcome Satburn, I too am new to this forum and am from central Missouri.
I love the truck pullin and finally started to do a few pulls myself last year.
Did you pull with any particular circuit or just where ever you could?

dieselpower77 said:
Welcome Satburn, I too am new to this forum and am from central Missouri.
I love the truck pullin and finally started to do a few pulls myself last year.
Did you pull with any particular circuit or just where ever you could?

I stuck pretty local, the farthest one was Oak Grove, MO. I usually piggy backed onto another pull. The MMTTPA, MHTTPA & MSTPA events usually let us hook at the end. At this point in time I am not a member of any association, just hooking where I can.

Back