Hello from Dallas

Sootmaster

My name is Bret and I am from Dallas. I am the VP of the Outlaw Diesel Racing Association and was turned to your site by Greg Houge. My truck is a 01 Dodge 2500 quad short 4x4. I have installed a Snows water/meth kit, Zex nitrous kit, a super 62 from Industrial Injection, a DTT tranny built locally by JTT, 180 JR Atkin edm injectors, a hot comp, and a hypertech programmer. I am excited to be apart of this site looks like a lot of good people and info! See y'all at the track!
:tree:

Hi Bret! It was cool to meet you on Saturday! Thanks again for the tank top!

Yup race night at Redline Raceway this Saturday 7-midnight, hope to see all y'all local guys! Anne it was nice to meet you also! Wear your new shirt this weekend!

So are you going to make a post about the dyno day with the results or am I! Had a heck of a time Saturday, you guys put on a great event!

Guess I got OWNED by Ray Huh.......it's good to get knocked down every once in a while.

Crew Girly, good to meet you and see you hang out with the dudes!

Jim

Sootmaster said:
Yup race night at Redline Raceway this Saturday 7-midnight, hope to see all y'all local guys! Anne it was nice to meet you also! Wear your new shirt this weekend!

damn. Thats the same night as the sled pulls in De Leon.

was great to meet everyone, Fulmer you gave a hell of a show.

and didn't that tank top look gooooood on Crewgirl

I just found out about Deleon! We have had to xo Redline 2 times already so we will just have to miss Deleon this time.
here are the results of the dyno copied from our site:
Thanks to everyone who helped and/or participated in making this event a great success. Thanks to Buck of HT OffRoad and Bobby of 5E Diesel for working so hard to set up this event, and thanks to SpeedTek Performance for allowing us to use their facility. Also thanks to Rowdy Motorsports, Performance Diesel, and 5E Diesel for donating the plaques for the three classes. We had an exciting day with over 30 trucks dynoing. Our highest horsepower of the day was Ray Salters laying down an impressive 870 hp, winning our unlimited class. Jim Fulmer won our Hot Street Class with 789 hp, and Weston DeVillier won our Street Class with 442 hp. Thanks to Greg Houge for his surprise visit and support (maybe next time he'll bring Project X?). The full results are as follows:
Ray Salters- 870
Jim Fulmer -789
Alvis Coleman- 553
Roland Johnson-529
Phil Baxter- 497
David Keith-496
Dusty Brown- 495
Ryan Stone- 454
Nick Cornish- 462
Mike Shannon- 462
Caleb Cranford- 461
Brian Nold- 457
David Gibson- 456
Mike Lazarsmith- 452
Kyle Sessions- 433
Jake Hall- 401
Scott Ohagan- 401
Derek Hoelscher- 392
Kevin Mabe- 390
Mark Zanfino- 359
Larry Maupin- 356
Knickolas Nelson- 353
Brett Duke- 329
Bart Jozefiak- 328
Cody Roden- 328
Corey Boudiette- 324
Scott Jilek- 313
Jan Jacobs- 300
Brandon Roden- 229
Zach Grimes- 216
Jeff Tozier- 108
Great job and thanks again for everyones support. Look forward to seeing all of you next time.
Bret

Damn Phil, If you would of had your sticks in your motor. You would of at least placed 3rd, nevermind a descent tune!:bang

sootman said:
Damn Phil, If you would of had your sticks in your motor. You would of at least placed 3rd, nevermind a descent tune!:bang

I guarantee i could break 525 right now with just a different tune....and it still lacks fuel on the top end for this turbo.....neeeeeed injectors!

973604x4 said:
I guarantee i could break 525 right now with just a different tune....and it still lacks fuel on the top end for this turbo.....neeeeeed injectors!

Yea watching it clean up with Rail Pressure, boost at 44 and EGT's at 1150 leveled out kind of tells the story......at least yours wasn't banging out like mine was :(

I need to hang around you CR guys for a while and learn a few things.

Jim

Jim Fulmer said:
Yea watching it clean up with Rail Pressure, boost at 44 and EGT's at 1150 leveled out kind of tells the story......at least yours wasn't banging out like mine was :(

I need to hang around you CR guys for a while and learn a few things.

Jim

yea what was up with that? Buck's truck sure was giving him hell too.

No kidding, he was talking all sorts of Electronic stuff and TPS, something about the N2O not coming on. I know he's done 770 before, I was giving him hell about trying to knock me to the #3 spot.

No doubt I have some issues to deal with before the next event! Last time I was at that dyno I did 640 on fuel and 848 on gas........My rig was weak Sat.

Jim

Hey Bret...I got a video of you disappearing in Jim Fulmer's cloud of smoke. :hehe:

Well looks like i came over to the dark side with the rest of yall.Hope to have lots of fun learning to get more power outta my truck.

Back