Hello from Decatur Illinios

coryjones

Hi all i been larking around for a while now doing a lot of research. I am a ford guy but the 6.0 scared me with all the stories but after a lo and i mean a lot of reading i think i am going to buy a 05-07 6.0. I looked at the 7.3 and like them but everyone around hear has them and i like the updated interior of the newer ones better. I even test drove that dirty d word duramax although the have a lot of power i was not impressed with the truck it self. Plus how do i explain to everyone that me a true Ford guy bought a Chevy.

if you have read all the stories and still want one go get one just make sure you have a buddy with a duramax and a trailer being stranded along side of the road sucks....

you will come around once you have wasted your money on a ****pile. I know this because i am a diehard ford fan also until i bought a brand new 6 liter and it broke down every other week.get yourself a dodge and dont look back.LOL

Tim

Had a 6.0 for 113000 trouble free miles, and i beat the piss out of it! Welcome to comp d. Decatur IL, my ex wifes home town! Hows the lincoln lounge tgese days?

Dalpilot are all the dodge guys so nice around hear? It seems so got one in my other post. What year was your 6.0? The lounge is kinda a old people hang out other then Friday and Saturday. For the hell of whats your ex name? Austin Texas hu. Got any good truck lots around you it seems all the trucks on the net are coming out of Texas. We where thinking of just driving down and seeing what i could find. Looking for a 4d 4x4 really clean low mile 7.3 or 6.0. But a good 7.3 that has low miles and the seat and steering wheel is not tore to hell seems to be impossible.

Nice and good advise dont always go hand in hand, sorry if i came off as an asshole nice seeing another IL guy on here.

Her name is Satan! I spent a lot of time in Dec and we used to go to the same bars/rest everytime, then wind up in the stinkin lincoln after midnight! Used to go to the lake every now and then, but for the most part, not one of my better memories.

I got ya funny thing is i married satin too she moved out of town with my bf kids and half my money.