Hello from DFW!! Cummins powered K5 fun...

Just have to finish the front bumper and this bear will be ready for the road!!!
313678_549923718065_176400056_31044021_3949193_n.jpg

Hmmm.....

Johnny_5.jpg

I think I see a resemblance.... LOL

Nice build man!

that and is an inch longer on the right side! haha! get done already!

Sweet sweet project man!!

I think this is probably in the top five best intro threads ever:woohoo:.

haha made the first little kid cry in the truck. Too bad I couldn't hear him with the engine running. Im ready for more fun sunday. This week has dragged on.

nice build. very clean. my buddy also has a K5 with a 12v in her but rolled it awhile back. he has another K5 waiting for the motor.

welcome from Central FL

Brad

u get anything done this weekend?

I wasn't able to make it out there last weekend, because I had to do stuff for the class I'm the TA for. I think Charlie was able to get everything else off and out to powder coating.

rollincoalCTD- Nice to see a fellow Michiganian!!!

Your not afraid of hard work that's for sure, that projects makes me hands and back ache!

Jim

Picking up the 25 parts that were powder coated this weekend. Pics to come as soon as I can. Once they are on I can bolt in the seats, put on the trimmings, and start to think about bringing it home as my DD. The neighborhood association basically kicked me out last time because of the "unsightliness" of the vehicle. Now its time to show back up, make noise, and shove it back in their face with black smoke!

To slightly modify a quote from Apocalypse Now
"I love the smell of Diesel in the morning. Smells like...Victory."

Back