Hello from Fayetteville NC

popeye55

Just wanted to go ahead and get the first post out of the way! Just bought my first diesel. I picked out a Black 06 MegaCab that once I get back to the area, I am deployed, I will get pictures posted and my profile updated! I have been on the site the last couple months doing alot of reading. Soaking up all the info I can and searching the forum for the questions I come up with. I am a firefighter in the area of Fayetteville, NC and defiantly looking forward to being home shortly! I am sure I will post tons of quesitons in the future so to all with greetings and responces.....thank you in advance! Ben:tree:

Yeah, just one more lucky Amerarican to call the "Ville" home! It's not bad as long as you keep out of the wrong areas! lol

Hey man, I am hope to get to some, I just work a ton of hours like everyone else I suppose. I am have lived in the area about 2 years and just bought my first diesel truck. I see you are just up the road in Siler City, where is some good diesel shops in around us? We have offroad shops and I am sure they will try and convinve you they're diesel experts!

there is farmboy diesel, pearson diesel and me. just who ever ure closer to.

When you say you, you have a shop or private vendor? I go right threw your area when I head up to OH to see my famly.