Hello from Finland

Mika

Hi

I am new to this site and just want to say hello to all.
I have -01 Silverado, and it is now on process to get some more power.
If my writing some times sounds funny or weird, it is because I have to write in foreign language and usually I have drink few beers before writing anything.:Cheer:

Iltaa Suomipoikaa! Terveisiä Virostaa.

Welcome to CompD.
Nice to see more European members.

i usually need a few beers before doing anything... well, minus driving.
welecome1

AsTroSS said:
Iltaa Suomipoikaa! Terveisiä Virostaa.

What ever he said, I think :)

Anyway welcome aboard, is that a custom flame paint job I see there? looks sweet got anymore pics?

BBD

:welcome: from Sweden!
I´ll hope you enjoy it here, the best and friendliest dieselforum IMO!
How about a Bombparty in Est,Fin or Swe? were just a little boattrip from each other...

Can we have a Europe chapter now when there is three of us?
:poke:

Thanks for everybody. It is nice to find people from Sweden and Estonia here.
Next summer I probably go to Estonia for drag racing, been there few times with my bike. But next time I maybe drive with my truck.

BigBadDodge said:
What ever he said, I think :)

Anyway welcome aboard, is that a custom flame paint job I see there? looks sweet got anymore pics?

BBD

Hi

I put few pics to my gallery. Paintjob is really stunning in nature, in pictures it don´t look as good.

Welcome ya'll I am from Texas, and that is kind of like a foreign country. Yes, we can start the european chapter in your honor. LOL

Mika said:
Hi

I put few pics to my gallery. Paintjob is really stunning in nature, in pictures it don´t look as good.

Looks pretty damned good to me. :rockwoot:

obben666 said:
:welcome: from Sweden!
I´ll hope you enjoy it here, the best and friendliest dieselforum IMO!
How about a Bombparty in Est,Fin or Swe? were just a little boattrip from each other...

Can we have a Europe chapter now when there is three of us?
:poke:
Here is list of CompD European members:

AsTroSS- Estonia
Wagoneer- Estonia
Oben666 - Sweden
McWini - Germany
Fly'n Brick-Norway
Mika - Finland

Sorry if I missed somebody

Mika said:
Thanks for everybody. It is nice to find people from Sweden and Estonia here.
Next summer I probably go to Estonia for drag racing, been there few times with my bike. But next time I maybe drive with my truck.
Mika , how fast is your truck?

I am little bit worry'd, because mine is too slow.:evil

I don´t have any official timeslips yet, but we did measure it with VBOX (very accurate) few weeks ago in wet road. 4WD boosted launch gives 12.3@193 km/h in 1/4 mile. In dry track it should be 11´s.
Next summer it will be faster :hehe:

Welcome to the site, and never fear about the typing, I visit a Mercedes forum that sometimes requires a translator LOL LOL

Mika, do you have twins in Chevy?

What have you done with engine?

We need more information!! :poke: :poke:

:evil

I have MPI twins on it now, but I am building bigger turbo setup. Should be ready in few months.:ft:
Engine have ATS twin cp3, 30% nozzles, Socal heads and cam, cutted pistons,TTS rods, head and main studs and EFILive tuning.
Transmission is SunCoast V.

No, and I am not shure if here are any dynos that can handle so much torque and where chevy will fit. Mostly european/japanese small cars around here.

Next monday I have dyno time, but only for registration, there are emission test taken and dyno test that power have not raise over 20% over stock.LOL
That dyno can handle ~700 hp so it is not shure if I can get result in full power.

Mika, looks like your truck is illegal for steet use!:kick: