Hello, From Fortworth Tx

dodge service

DODGE SERVICE DIRECTOR
Whats up every one? Just thought I would say hello to all and introduce my self. My name is James Roll, service director for a large Dodge dealership here in town. Now don,t hold this aginst me but I am part of team Project X, now this does not mean that I like Greg....LOL....Been with the build up since it was stock lots of blood sweat and beers...opps I mean tears. Worked on and around the diesel world a while. Being the service director for Dodge does help with the warranty end of the race world. I can't get your engine rebuilt after you blew it up on the big end at 50psi of boost. :rules: But when other dealers won't even look at it because of power adders and lift kits I say call me lets talk about it. If your a/c don't work it's not the because of the module, if you have a oil leak it,s not always because of the big injectors you may have installed .....any way thats me ......

James Roll

REMEMBER.......GO FAST OR GO HOME.....

(:Cheer:

Good to have some more local boys signing up. well be at texas raceway on friday, Come out & visit.

James.......... stop whoring yourself for Kirk! LMAO good to see you here. Yeah come out to Kennedale so I can bum your smokes some more! And bring beer too.

dodge service said:
My name is James Roll, service director for a large Dodge dealership here in town. Now don,t hold this aginst me but I am part of team Project X, now this does not mean that I like Greg....LOL....Been with the build up since it was stock lots of blood sweat and beers...opps I mean tears.
(:Cheer:

When James say's Blood, sweet and tears, he means it. James lost part of his middle finger to Project X early on. So, this man has actually given up part of his finger, so Greg and the whole Project X team could go racing. I only with Steve Temple had written about that, in the first article of Project X. O-well. James has, also, been behind the seat of Project X and is the current holder of one of the speed records during the recent ECTA Maxton event. Congratulations!!!

Welcome aboard James, Good to see you in here.

Chad Westfall

Back