Hello from good ol WV

Black_Lightning

Hello. Im a 19 year old diesel mechanic from WV. Attended Wyotech in Blairsville, Pa know some but still lots to learn. I currently drive a 2003 VW jetta tdi. I am very quick to learn and always listen to any advice even if I don't take it. I am currently looking at buying a 98 2500 QCSB 12 valve. I am not a dodge fan at all but I like the cummins engine. Here is a link to the truck. Worth it??

http://www.mautofied.com/1998-Dodge-Ram-2500_Lifted-Trucks/listing/100333733/

Yes it is and has a nice build. I just don't know if its the trouble of getting 15 grand cash to pay for it bank already told me no cause its not worth any where that much. It booked for 9 in perfect condition.

I have my 98 for sale for about the same money. Its tuff for guys to get the funds when the bank wont back it.

img_0174.jpg

I have my 98 for sale for about the same money. Its tuff for guys to get the funds when the bank wont back it.

img_0174.jpg

Your '98 isn't a quad cab? Odd.

As far as worth it... Yes. I looked for another for several months and finally bought an '08. My 1998 burned June 18th, 2010 due to a wiring fire. I wish I had not bought the '08, and continued until I found another '98.

Back