Hello from IN

12vdaddy

My name is Ryan i got a 12v 1998 Dodge with 90hp injectors, some pump work, air intake 5" stack, 4" lift and 35" tires. Nothing really awsome but i love it. Hoping to get my hands on some lazer cut valves and some marine injectors, and 4000k springs. I am always looking to buy stuff for my truck so if anybody has got anything feel free to comtact me and let me know. Otherwise i look forward to getting some good info from the site.

I am in Muncie most of the week but live in Marion. I see another new cummins rinnin around every time I'm over there. Welcome to Comp D!

hey hey, good to see you on here bro. I found a guy with some used pumps for sale so i may be good on that. You got any plans this weekend?

I'm up in muncie usually once a month. I have a buddy that goes to BSU. Fun times....

hey.. alexandria here.. its about 20 miles west of muncie. ive got a local guy that could make you some DV's. he made some for a friends pulling truck. if interested PM me. welcome.

Thanks For the Hellos

Hey everybody thank you for the welcome. I have been around muncie for a while now messing around with these trucks and know alot of people around here with them but i always like to meet new people. Anytime you are in muncie and see me around give me a shout. (i got a picture going on here in a few min) Keep me in mind to for any 12v parts. Everyone stay in touch. I already enjoy the site.

Howdy from Goshen (the one up north)...see you at T.I.M...