Hello from Japan

Red_ver_2

amateur samurai
But originally from Michigan. Back home I've got a stock '03 3500 crew cab dually with the 6.6/Allison. She sits too long while I'm away, but I can't wait to get back and treat her right since I just made the final payments to the bank last month :Cheer:

And I already have lots of questions for everyone so direct me to the lift kit area of the forums, if you don't mind............

Welcome to Comp D!! I'm thinking your military. If so what branch?
Brett

Yep, Army, stationed here for another 16 months, then back to the land of V8s and black smoke.....

I'm doing this at work right now, so when I get back I'll get some pics of my pretty. Btw, nice stacks AMMO22. I would love to put some on my rig, but the wife said they are the one thing she won't approve of!:rules:

Red_ver_2 said:
I would love to put some on my rig, but the wife said they are the one thing she won't approve of!:rules:

Dude, as her commanding officer just put them on! :hehe: I know, I know, if mama ain't happy - no one's happy! :D

:welcome: to Comp D.

4x4dually said:
Dude, as her commanding officer just put them on! :hehe: I know, I know, if mama ain't happy - no one's happy! :D

:welcome: to Comp D.

Jory, you know dang good and well mama is the Commanding Officer :rules:

Welcome to Comp D Red_ver_2

Hey Welcome. Our lift section is actually our performance sections, in the respective Chevy, Dodge, or Ford area's, or in the accessories and add-on's section in the general area. Welcome to Comp D

Last edited:
Back