hello from MD

firemn260

How's it going? Been around the diesel performance scene for a while. Back when you either had a banks power pack or nothing lol. I had several chipped 7.3 powerstrokes that would "roll coal" before fogging out a 3 lane roads was concidered cool. Pretty much had no choice.....dump lots of fuel, make some power lol. Unless you had propane of course that would clean it up a little bit. What ever happened to that fad?

Anyway I'm glad to be here and look foward to lots of good info. Don't worry I know how to use the search button. I just bought my first 12v cummins so I'm trying to catch up on learning the instructions and outs of that awesome motor.

Take care
Matt

Welcome, where at in md? I'm just east of Frederick. New to the 12 valve as well ( just finished a swap into my 05 superduty) and starting to look to make some more power.

Welcome, where at in md? I'm just east of Frederick. New to the 12 valve as well ( just finished a swap into my 05 superduty) and starting to look to make some more power.

I'm in harford county right outside of aberdeen.. I love ford cummins swaps. My ultimate truck would be a early to late 90s SD with a 12v Dana 60s front and back and a zf6 or built allison.

Seems that power is pretty easy to make with these mechanical injected motors. Good luck