Hello from Michigan

busted33

New to the site and Diesels. Been a gasser all my life and got bit by the diesel bug recently. Sold my gasser and now researching for the right diesel truck for me.

Lots of great info on this site so I guess I'll be reading for weeks!

Thanks for putting together a great site!

I thought I would just ask this here before digging into the forums but if looking for a decent diesel 4x4 rig for a good mixture for trail riding, mud wallerin" and pulling a 8k trailer what would be the best recommendation with mods? Ive always been a fan of the Fords due to the front D60 HP axles but some of the Rams look really nice. I guess if you could put together the ultimate 4x4 truck what parts would you use 9Ford front axle, cummins engine, Allison trans, etc...)

Welcome to Comp D. A lot of guys on here are real helpful with all things diesel. Just make sure to use the search feature before asking to many questions. Hope you have a thick skin. LOL

Thank you and I will use the search function before hitting the forums. I understand that and respect the flaming if dumb questions are asked without the proper research up front. My skin is plenty thick haha