Hello from NJ!

nj_3500

Hey guys (and girls of course) been a member over on cumminsforums for a bit thought I would join up over here too :)

Anyway, I'm studying to be a Mechanical Engineer and a couple hobbies of mine are skiing, paintballing, riding the quad and working on trucks and cars.

Brendan

Last edited:
welcome, where ya live, north and central NJ ?????? up here in Essex county, got a good bunch of guys that do a few things together, well at least we try. racin, wrenchin, watchin ufc fights, and a bit of bs'n

Well I'm a college student so 8ish months of the year I live right outside of Trenton, but the other 4 or so I'm up in northern Morris couty

The good pulls I honestly have no idea. I've heard that Island Dragway does a few, and they from time to time they have a couple at the state fairgrounds up in sussex county. Buck motorsports park also does them occationally, and a place called Atco Raceway has drags but I don't know if they have pulls or not. There's also a place called Raceway Park in Englishtown, I know they have drags that trucks go to but I'm not sure about pulls.