Hello From NorCal!

BlackFogWriter

Freelance Writer
Hello, Everyone!

I'm new to the Diesel community and I must say, so far, I love it. My husband has the (pretty bad ass) truck, and after watching him modify it, I am now officially hooked. I want my own and I want to know how to work on it myself.

I joined this forum not only to learn more about diesels, but to also gather information for article writing. I'm a freelance writer and I'm starting a series called "Diesel Modification for Dummies". I would greatly appreciate any input and help you all may have.

With that said, I'm on here to learn. I appreciate honesty and being straight up with me...if I ask a dumb question or speak incorrectly, please correct me.

I look forward to chatting more!

Heather

Hello, Everyone!

I'm new to the Diesel community and I must say, so far, I love it. My husband has the (pretty bad ass) truck, and after watching him modify it, I am now officially hooked. I want my own and I want to know how to work on it myself.

I joined this forum not only to learn more about diesels, but to also gather information for article writing. I'm a freelance writer and I'm starting a series called "Diesel Modification for Dummies". I would greatly appreciate any input and help you all may have.

With that said, I'm on here to learn. I appreciate honesty and being straight up with me...if I ask a dumb question or speak incorrectly, please correct me.

I look forward to chatting more!

Heather

Welcome aboard, what truck, more info please

This is his truck:
03 4X4 BUILT BY ME, FUELED BY WICKED,TUNED BY SMARTY.
1/18/09 575HP STOCK INJECTORS:banghead:
6/6/09 665hp/1348tq W/90hp DDP's:headbang:
8/10/09 685hp/1441tq

Welcome aboard, what truck, more info please

This is his truck:
03 4X4 BUILT BY ME, FUELED BY WICKED,TUNED BY SMARTY.
1/18/09 575HP STOCK INJECTORS:banghead:
6/6/09 665hp/1348tq W/90hp DDP's:headbang:
8/10/09 685hp/1441tq

Now I see, saw you guys this weekend at Ponci's. welcome

Yes! It was such a pleasure meeting you! I know Joe really enjoyed talking with you! Did you figure out your freeze plug issue?

Yes. Brad fixed it saturday night and I got to dyno on sunday. Made it home with no problems.

Back