Hello From Ohio

Trigger

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I recently picked up an 06 F250 PSD. It's an Amarillo Edition with 34000 miles on it. This is my first diesel, so I admit, I don't know too much about them. I've heard horror stories about the 6.0, but i'm not the type of guy that needs or wants a whole bunch of black smoke pouring out of the tailpipes, so I think I'll be fine for a little while.

About me. I'm 35 years old, origially from West Virginia, but now I live in Ohio thanks to Uncle Sam. I've been in the Air Force for 13 years now. I've always been into some form of motorsports with my latest being offroading, which is the reason I got the F250. I've got a Jeep Wrangler I want to start towing around and my previous F150 just wasn't going to cut it, so I opted for a larger truck.

Anyway, it's good to be here and I hope I can get some good advice from some folks on realistic modifications to my truck.

Welcome, and thanks for your service! 20 year USAF vet myself. You must be at WPAFB?
Ohio's not so bad..to may Buckeye fans though.....

Welcome, and thanks for your service! 20 year USAF vet myself. You must be at WPAFB?
Ohio's not so bad..to may Buckeye fans though.....
I am at Wright Patt and you're right, there are too many Buckeye fans here. Jim Tressel is coming to the base next week and you'd think Jesus was coming back or something the way everyone is talking about it.

I am at Wright Patt and you're right, there are too many Buckeye fans here. Jim Tressel is coming to the base next week and you'd think Jesus was coming back or something the way everyone is talking about it.

Welcome to CompD and Ohio. there are never to many buckeye fans and yes the waters are going to part and the base will shut down when God (Tressel) comes to the Base.

check out www.ohiocoalrollers.com this is a website and forum with M&G's, dyno events and other diesel activities, several in our (Dayton) area.

Jay

Cool you are only 10 min from me I live on the south side of Indian Ripple Rd.! :welcome:
Brandon

Back