Hello from PA

welcome, what part of PA, there is a meet and great coming up soon in NEPA.........

It's amazing how many people are actually in the immediate area. I travel all around a lot but only occasionally see a dodge with diesel performance stickers or stacks or something. Crazy.

It's amazing how many people are actually in the immediate area. I travel all around a lot but only occasionally see a dodge with diesel performance stickers or stacks or something. Crazy.

Welcome!

I think you'll find that the trucks that don't flaunt it are the ones to really be reckoned with.

Yea I know what you mean and i know what to look for too but it just seems like I dont see them very often. See more dmax's than anything, which doesnt make sense.

Welcome!

I think you'll find that the trucks that don't flaunt it are the ones to really be reckoned with.

You are right my friend. My buddy's truck is around 750 hp and I'm north of 800. I have no stacks, performance stickers (except a coal rollers and soon a comp d) and I love when jobs roll up on me like it's gonna be an easy pass.

Doubt I can make it to Sarver. Plus my truck isn't worthy of a dyno run yet haha. I do welcome all these responses to find new events and people in the area. I have been wanting to get involved but have not really been to anything other than local pulls.

Back