hello from S/W Missouri

KRanch350

I am new to diesel mods. My last truck was a 01 psd with a 6speed. It was a great truck. My current is a 04 F-350 2wd 4door long bed dually with an auto trans. I really like the truck but have not had the best of luck with it. I am hoping with some help I can get this truck lined out.

Webb City is where that wicked tornado was a few years ago that tore the whole place apart ain't it?

zstroken, your not to far away. I have been to the Nevada speedway a million times. Do you do any drag racing I go to MoKan alot? TravisG you are correct we have been hit several times in the last few years with some bad storms and we havnt been very lucky with the ice in the winter.

zstroken, your not to far away. I have been to the Nevada speedway a million times. Do you do any drag racing I go to MoKan alot? TravisG you are correct we have been hit several times in the last few years with some bad storms and we havnt been very lucky with the ice in the winter.

Never go to Mokan. Puller not a drag racer.

Welcome aboard, I'm down by Seneca.
They're supposed to have some neat stuff tonight at Mokan, national circuit cars and some jet engine stuff.

Back