hello from so cal.

toy4xchris

hey everyone I just wanted to say hi and my names chris my trucks are in my sig. lookin to build my 1st puller out of the cummins if everything works out.

hey everyone I just wanted to say hi and my names chris my trucks are in my sig. lookin to build my 1st puller out of the cummins if everything works out.

you work on base??

noticed there are some more DMax's runnign around now :rockwoot:

yea I am stationed on the base in nmcb 3 for right now after this deployment I am out and heading back to nor cal sorry bout that guys.

whats up tommy I wont be here leavin the end of the month for the desert bu I will hopefully see ya in oct time frame before I head back to nor cal. I need to check out your truck sometime anyways lol steal some ideas. its time for the 2wd ctd to become a 4wd puller lol

Pipe down Wildman, Dodges still rule the roost on base........:rockwoot::hehe:

-Tom

for now any ways... atleast its not a ford....... :hehe:

congrat on board as well :Cheer:

all be leaving soon as well :rockwoot:

whats up tommy I wont be here leavin the end of the month for the desert bu I will hopefully see ya in oct time frame before I head back to nor cal. I need to check out your truck sometime anyways lol steal some ideas. its time for the 2wd ctd to become a 4wd puller lol

I'll be around, don't worry about that. What are you going to swing leaf springs under the front? Or try to locate a 4x4 frame?

-Tom

thinkin 4 link in the front on the 2wd frame but this is only if it dont sell before I leave if it does might build a 1st gen ppumped lol

Back