Hello from South Carolina

romadramowner

I am currently stationed in SC and joined to learn more about diesels for my planned 12v transplant. I will mostly watch and learn then ask the occasional question. Thanks.

Welcome. Read much, search hard and post when valuable information can flow from your fingertips OR you are absolutely stuck and cannot seem to find the answers. These folks have helped me tremendously but I have seen a few chewed up and spit out. Mainly those that own one truck and think they are a reborn diesel messiah.

Hey, I am stuck biggg time boys. I got the 5.9L into the element but im having very big trouble making fit on manifold yeao other parts. hw cn i gt help with dis? my problem is far reaching, and nobody posting in ma thread!

I foresee you being banned by the AM. Just a hunch. Quit mucking up every thread you see.

Chris M,

What are you talking about? I didnt post that drivel. Look at the name on the quote.

Last edited:
That was not pointed at you, there was a troll that attended your thread and I predicted him to be gone by the AM. Guess what? Haha.

Once again, Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Chris M,

Roger that. It doesn't serve to talk like a moron on these forums. I'm here to learn until I get enough knowhow to say something that contributes...

Apocalypse1812,

I live near Sumter, SC. I'm an AF JTAC (TACP) stuck in a staff gig for a couple of years until I can get back with the Infantry. Nice Mi-17 in your pic...

Cool deal, I was stationed in SC at one point in time, and was just checking on what branch you were in.

Back