Hello from Wa

AJenson

Diesel Mechanic
Hey my name is Austin. Joined the site to get some more knowledge and maybe some new ideas for my truck.

Hi Austin!

I'm across the state from you in Pullman. Welcome to the site!

Were you at the Power Shop on the 4th??????

Yes I was, I'm close and my good friend is the parts guy there. So I'm there all the time :Cheer:. I'm the grey 12 valve on 20's (plus the DDP and CompD stickers on the window) that ran a few trucks behind the challenger.

Yes I was, I'm close and my good friend is the parts guy there. So I'm there all the time :Cheer:. I'm the grey 12 valve on 20's (plus the DDP and CompD stickers on the window) that ran a few trucks behind the challenger.

Ok. I saw your truck. I was the blue 3rd gen with stacks that was right after the challenger.

Ok. I saw your truck. I was the blue 3rd gen with stacks that was right after the challenger.

I think I was warming up the truck when you ran :doh:. What'd you get? Someone tell you about CompD while you were there?

I think I was warming up the truck when you ran :doh:. What'd you get? Someone tell you about CompD while you were there?

I pulled 477Hp/862TQ. I've heard about CompD for quite a while. I just finally decided to join.

scan.jpg

See the little dip in the lines??? The video will explain what happened.

Back