HELLO: My Name is:________________

bzduramax

Dmax Guy
Bill, Live in South Central PA. Blatego (aka) Matego told me this is the place to chat about diesel trucks. I am also a memeber of The Diesel Place (great bunch of guys on there too!) I get to run my '02 Duramax around and show those Cummins Guys how things work! LOL. Havin fun!

:charger:

It's funny....The Dodge guys always have something to say on the forums....:clap:

I do have to say you Dodge guys have a lot in common, not just the Dodge part, but the beer part. But I guess when your stuff breaks all the time, you have to find something to occupy your time while you watch the Dmax trucks run....:hehe::Cheer:

Ask Matego how many times he had to take the ride of shame home in the Dmax..... :bigsmile:

But Thanks guys for the warm welcome! (yeah even you guys on the left coast) Gotta love it! What else is there? LOL.

Ask Matego how many times he had to take the ride of shame home in the Dmax.....

Who always wins? Top Fuel dragsters do not make it home under their own power either. Its all about the "W", what happens after that is not important.

Do you know why VW bugs were so dependable? Just like a D-max, they do not have enough power to break themselves :hehe:

D-Max = :homo:

Who always wins? Top Fuel dragsters do not make it home under their own power either. Its all about the "W", what happens after that is not important.

I'm Guessing the "W" stands for walking? :stab:

Well, none the less, it still ain't a :ford:FlowerPoke

DieselDiva

COOL CLOTHING LINE! YA NEED TO WORK ON A DMAX SHIRT....I'D BUY ONE FOR THE OLD LADY! :clap:

Back