Hello, new guy from PA

DVs12valve

Drastic Visions 12 valve
Hey, guys and girls, just wanted to say hi and introduce my self my name is Jeremy and live in york PA. I been a motor head befor I was out of diepers lol, and turbo nut for the last 8 years! My problem was I was always messing around with little toys! Don't get me wrong I love my civic 328whp, but I recentely just got my first cummins 97 12 valve and deffently looking forward to see what I can get this one up too, plus many more mods and truck pulls this year. I was at my first one this sat in windsor pa" steamorama" Great job PA boys and wait and the one girl too! Props to all u ladies for competing in a guys world, girl done stacked it up! Welp hope to fit in and be helpful were I can help and be helped when I'm in need and I will be in need lol! cya for now.

Welcome to the site bud. I'm right outside of the city at W. Jackson and S. Pershing. See ya around sometime.

Welcome I'm right in.keymar md so I'm.not.to.far from u. Hope to see u around good luck

Hey thanks guys hope to see you all around ill keep a look out for ur trucks. Anyone going to the buck this weekend?

How long have you been in the area? I don't think I've seen your truck around

How long have you been in the area? I don't think I've seen your truck around

I lived in Spring Grove my whole life but just got my 12valve about 3 months ago. Prob why u havent seen it around i got it in va.

Back