Hello , New to forum from Pineywoods of Texas

BIGT

Hi, Just wanted to say hello. I am Tony or big T as most people call me (6ft 7, 350 lbs) don't know where or why i got the nick name:hehe: I am a certified FORD nut..:rockwoot: I bleed blue oval. I own a auto repair shop. I specialize in Mustang's , Lightning's etc.. Primary business is "repair" but i do build anything from street cars to 8 second rides. I have a beautiful wife and two boys age 13 and 9. We like to 1/4 mile race, atv ride, etc. I have a all motor high 9 second Fox Body Mustang that is my current toy. I buy sell and trade Mustangs and other interesting Ford's as a hobby.. For daily transportation i have a 07 1ton crew cab 6.0 4x4 i just bought in Feb. And i had a 04 before that that i just traded in.. I am active on several mustang and drag race oriented boards but just starting to explore the Diesel forums out there in cyberland.

BigT

welcome to comp d now we got to take that mustang an put you a oil burner it her say a 12v anyone

Thanks Pete and Collin but the 02 dodge guy musta missed the part about bleed ford blue ;) there is only one way to burn oil .. POWERSTROKING ... LMAO

LOL LOL, time for you to go with an Exhaust and SCT on your Ford, then you will love the amazing power you have!

BIGT said:
Thanks Pete and Collin but the 02 dodge guy musta missed the part about bleed ford blue ;) there is only one way to burn oil .. POWERSTROKING ... LMAO

:blahblah1: :badidea:

Just Joking !! :welcome: Bro
You out of east texas?

BFD99 said:
LOL LOL, time for you to go with an Exhaust and SCT on your Ford, then you will love the amazing power you have!
Yeah i am debating right now on which brand to buy.. I had a edge juice attitude on my 04 with around 70k worth of use on it , i loved it but a friend is trying to talk me into a sct from innovative , have not decided yet between that and a edge platinum , thinking about just a muffler delete on the exhaust side though.. trying to keep it warranty friendly..

Back