Hello smoke lovers

Freighttrain

Master of Nothing
Found this forum from my good friends at McRat Racing. I look forward to posting here and sharing ideas. Thanks for having me.

Hey!! :welcome: It looks like the new block is workin' better than the old one!

brnaodn .

So far, so good. keeping the fuel and timing out of it. Makes pretty good power. Just want to keep the pistons in it for a while. New spare is in the process. Hope I don't need it:what:

Freighttrain said:
Found this forum from my good friends at McRat Racing. I look forward to posting here and sharing ideas. Thanks for having me.

Maybe a dumb question but are you the same Freighttrain from the "STOP" in the old Ford IDI forums?

Just wondering, I know that freighttrain was one hell of a guy and really knew how to mod the hell out of an IDI.....eventhough the design of the IDI sucks.

Either way.......:welcome:

Freighttrain said:
welcome steve.... compD is a lot more fun to hang out on:welcome:

Digger_717 said:
Maybe a dumb question but are you the same Freighttrain from the "STOP" in the old Ford IDI forums?

Just wondering, I know that freighttrain was one hell of a guy and really knew how to mod the hell out of an IDI.....eventhough the design of the IDI sucks.

Either way.......:welcome:

Different person, I don't know much about anything, I am trainable though.

Thanks for the welcome(s), Steve

Back