Hello

cowgirl

Just wanted to say hello and wanted to say thanks for having this forum. I was told this was a good place to hang out and get to know guys and try and introduce myself before the NHDRA season starts. Iam not bragging or try to be a know it all just wanted to get my name out if you dont mind. Iam shooting for the first female Pro Street driver in NHDRA this year and Ill be running a Charlie Stewart Chassies 2010 Chevy reg cab short wide with a twin turbo duramax......Iam trying to load some pics but new and I know you guys are gonna rib me thats ok ..... Iam currently Ms. Pro Rodeo USA so Iam use to it I promise. AGAIN NOT TRYIN TO BRAGG MAKE ENEMIES JUST WANTED TO MEET PEOPLE BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED THAT WAY IF YOU COME TO AN EVENT YOU WILL KINDA KNOW WHO IAM... Hope this is ok please let me know.......thanks guys....:nos:

dakotamissildine.jpg

Is this you??

Gigggg........

:clap: :hehe:

Welcome to CompD..

Pics are ALWAYS welcome!! :D Just go to the advanced portion, manage attachments.. Or you could always upload them to PhotoBucket then take the IMG code from there.. :)

thanks so much everyone for being nichttp://www.competitiondiesel.com/for...&pictureid=213e and for the guy who asked this is me.....

Last edited:
Back