Hello

Moulder

I found this site last night and it looks like there are a lot of people with modded diesel trucks on here. I am interested in learning as much as I can about Ford, Dodge, and Chevy and this looks like the place. I currently have a 1997 Ford F-250HD super-cab long bed PSD 4x4 auto. I got this truck cheap because of a bad rear axle. My plans for this truck are to eventually turn it into a pulling truck. I have engine building/maching experience so when I find a replacement for o'Blue I'm going to yank the motor and trans. I would like to find a 1998-2002 F-350 CC drw 4x4 Ford for a repacement trudck. My plans are to builld a mild to hot little six cylinder Cat (3056, 3116, or 3126 maybe?) and add an '08 front clip. That would have a few people scratching their heads.

Moulder said:
I found this site last night and it looks like there are a lot of people with modded diesel trucks on here. I am interested in learning as much as I can about Ford, Dodge, and Chevy and this looks like the place. I currently have a 1997 Ford F-250HD super-cab long bed PSD 4x4 auto. I got this truck cheap because of a bad rear axle. My plans for this truck are to eventually turn it into a pulling truck. I have engine building/maching experience so when I find a replacement for o'Blue I'm going to yank the motor and trans. I would like to find a 1998-2002 F-350 CC drw 4x4 Ford for a repacement trudck. My plans are to builld a mild to hot little six cylinder Cat (3056, 3116, or 3126 maybe?) and add an '08 front clip. That would have a few people scratching their heads.

sounds like a plan...........welcome.