hello

blacksm0king

The Black Smoke King
some of ya'll may recognize me from other forums, but i'm here now.

My name is Shaun, I'm from Knoxville Tn. I have a 1993 D350 Cummins 5-speed, it's got a few mods: fuel turned up, BHAF, HX35, Straight pipe, stack. 19.5's, and soon led cablights and IH red paint.

thanks, seems like a great place, i registered a while back so that i could see a thread or something, but didn't post till yesterday. This seems like a better place for performance diesel, than the other forums i'm a member of.

Thank you, I am currently working on navigating the site. I am planning on getting a 6.7 Cummins after i graduate college, and i found your efi live codes :rockwoot: This is my current programmer

screwdriver.jpg

I like what ya'll did with the sig. It appears ya'll have a since of humor. I like it. Since ya'll was nice about it i won't post anymore links to Bottsr.

Your Sig was

If you guys need to remove your silencer ring or learn to roll coal, there is a section for that.

We saved you the embarrassment of getting eaten alive by the locals.

We Don't use that Elementary stuff like that here.

Those sections are sarcastic, actually a great bunch of guys over there on the BOTTSR. Alot of it is sarcasm, but the tech sections are great. Some sharp guys over there.

Ohhh boy, watch out.....

OP seems like a doucher.

Hmmm I have a feeling that you sir are the said doucher, because that was a pretty douchy comment.

And thanks for the warm welcomes from my Brothers in Archimedes.

Let me say "Welcome!" and look out,

here comes the lesson on "Owned"...................