HELLO

LOGANSTANFORTH

WORKIN' MAN'S DOLLAR
i just joined over here not long ago and just started posting, i'm glad i did, you guys got some good tech here, i know alot of guys here in person and from various other sites i am members of, www.dieselbombers.com, www.cumminsforum.com, www.dieselplace.com, and www.oilburners.net, i own a 1990 D250 dodge with a cummins of course and a 1986 6.2 diesel C20 suburban......ill be bringing along some tech articles that i wrote for the other sites as well......thanks, Logan Stanforth....

i like it here, makes it better since there is ALOT of guys that i know and have been to the pulls back in ohio with.....glad to finally see them starting to take hold down here.....

if she is your mom she's a MILF....:hehe:....how ya been Dirty, I havent seen you around since my PS.com days, that was a while ago.....im glad too see you got into the magazine there a while back.....

LOGANSTANFORTH said:
if she is your mom she's a MILF....:hehe:....how ya been Dirty, I havent seen you around since my PS.com days, that was a while ago.....im glad too see you got into the magazine there a while back.....

Whoa!
Hey former Ps.com buddy (talk about back in the day!) I'm good, thanks! How 'bout yourself?

Back