Hello

bajamama

I came here by way of dalpilot's link froma boating forum. I ahve no intention of racing either one of my diesels. But there is nothing wrong with tweaking a street machine. I drive an '06 Jetta and huby has an '03 F250 PSD with a utility bed. We also own a 1994 Baja with a 454 and a 1970 Chevy with a 350. This is the first diesel forum I even cared to join. The others are just not my kind of people I guess. Y'all seem like a great group and I look forward to posting.

Here's the Baja. We really enjoy boating. We have had her for a year now and are very impressed with her.

Once again. I guess the fever today is affecting my ability to read attachment windoe correctly.

Attachments

• 272boat (Custom).jpg
    272boat (Custom).jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 11
Nice Boat...It must be real big....cause it makes the Lake behind it look small..LOL

She is 27'. That is the test pond at the place we bought it from. I guess they just droped it in and reved the engine while it was out of gear. She can make a few lakes here look small. We bought her to handle some of the bigger stuff on the bigger lakes. WE did have a 20' open bow Baja before but with the wind here it made for some rough rides.

Welcome to Comp Diesel
I miss my Hammer I loved that boat.