Help 48re builder

BoOsTCrAzY

Whats up CD, I am new to CD anyone know of a good trust worthy dodge HP trans builder in san diego or close that really knows 48re's? I have a trans for an 05 that was fully built minus billet tail and intermediate shaft that has been nothing but problems and now that i have a new truck in the building stages i would really like to get this trans straightened out and trustworthy of the money that was spent on it. Looooooooong story short i had a trans shop known for hp gas builds build it and has been nothing but problems and i only did it cause the guaranteed me it would meet the works of an hts or georend trans installed for the same price. any help would be GREAT there is WAY too much money in this trans to toss in the trash and start over THANX

I don't know the geography of California, but Ponci's Diesel, Brown's Diesel,

Browns is 330 miles from you, I'd say that's your best bet. Can't think of any shops further south off the top of my head.

I just had a truck in the other day that had a trans from mike l from ingle wood trans and it seemed to run ok but I would probably just make the trip to browns diesel if I were you! There your closest GOOD bet! I'd have then build mine anyday!

Browns can build you a good trans. Reb is a good honest person and is the closest to you.

There's a guy in Temecula that Goerend recommends. PM me your number I'm in Escondido!