Help me pick out some 17" chrome wheels

kas83

l_649ad33c7fe341e1829f9181c6f2c6b1.jpg

Crappy pic, but will give you an idea of what truck they're going on. It will be all maroon in color, stainless rocker panels, single 6" stack, some chrome tube steps, chrome 3rd Gen badging. Nothing too extraordinary.

Plain and simple, I want some chrome/polished aluminum 17" wheels, to be wrapped in 285 Cooper STT's. So many out there, just don't know where to start. No 3rd gen wheels. Maybe something with a few black accents, but for the most part I want them to be shiny. Thanks for any and all input. If you have pics of wheels mounted on your truck, feel free to post them up so I can get an idea.

Those are some good looking wheels. Kind of similar to the DE Jr Cannon I was looking at. And they're comparable in price too.

dej_cannon_c_ci3_l.jpg

i like my simple american racing mojave wheels, there on the cheaper side, check craigs list for some smoking deals.

i have pics somewhere, o ya mine are not chrome.

c80a_3.JPG

060b_12.JPG

Can someone photoshop those on the pic of my truck? Just trying to get an idea. I really like the aggressive look of the Mud Grapplers.

I am kind of partail to theses.

Boat and Wheels 083resize.jpg

Attachments

• Boat and Wheels 082 resize.jpg
    Boat and Wheels 082 resize.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Boat and Wheels 082.jpg
    Boat and Wheels 082.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 10
Road salt and chemicals for snow and ice will be brutal but, kmc and xd have some of my favs, not a fan of the helo's

cm, those look nice, and nice looking truck too.

TMONEYDIESEL, whatever wheels I buy will be taken off for winter duty, I've got my winter tires/wheels already in the garage. That's if the truck will even gets driven during the winter.

roger that man, I live in the NW right now and i'm looking for a winter set as well, good luck on the wheel search

Back