help me pick some Di pricol gauges

I wanted to go with the gunmetal bezels until I found out that the backlighting was white.
I went with the black bezel with the green backlighting. The green doesn't match the factory dash lighting, but they do look good.
I think the white face gauges would be closer to matching the stock backlighting, but they're white faced. :bang

I wanted to go with the gunmetal bezels until I found out that the backlighting was white.
I went with the black bezel with the green backlighting. The green doesn't match the factory dash lighting, but they do look good.
I think the white face gauges would be closer to matching the stock backlighting, but they're white faced. :bang

i found these while i was looking.

http://bigboys-customtoys.com/store/addcart.asp?prodid={85CE48EC-53F7-4A71-BE77-8F0E4675C94A}

how easy are they to read?

the black face are not that bad to read in the day. I seem to get alot of glare in them so they are more mirror like. I've been searching to see if there is something that I can put on them to help with this or I just might have to tint the windows darker. If I was to do it again I would probably do the white face and then get an overlay for my cluster to match the gauges. At night there is no problem as they are brighter then my cluster lights.

the black face are not that bad to read in the day. I seem to get alot of glare in them so they are more mirror like. I've been searching to see if there is something that I can put on them to help with this or I just might have to tint the windows darker. If I was to do it again I would probably do the white face and then get an overlay for my cluster to match the gauges. At night there is no problem as they are brighter then my cluster lights.

i think the white would be the easiest to read.

the black look very clean though.

I have the white faces........match great with the dash.....but the black look sick and I wish I would have gone with them.....

I been looking for DiPricol rail and fuel pressure gauges but don't know where i should buy them from? Any advice would be helpful. thanks

Support the vendors that support the site.

My DiPricols came from Garret at PureDieselPower

I got the DiPricol Optix, whitefaced gauges, for my 01, they don't match the cluster, but I love the way they look. At night, it's not all that much of a difference, since the backlight on them is green. The only time they're hard to see is when it's still light out but I have my lights on, the back lighting makes them a little difficult to read.