Help needed.... Im running HOT egt's...

IC-Smoke

Oh SNAP!
:ft: Ok guys Im running pretty hot temps with my mods, Im not sure if I need to crank up the wasegate or not, its set at "40" from HTT says there paperwork that came with the turbo but im hitting 45 or so. Im not sure if I should down a size of injectors to a 180 set or not.... Note* I havent tried turning the box down off 5x5 yet.... I want power but I dont want all the heat... btw its getting on the throttle to wrap the motor out the temps climb to 1600 and can go past.... Ive not mixed the water/meth any its just the blue stuff...

Htt ProStreet66 16/SS
Snow Stage 3 dual 625 shots
240 hp injectors
Edge Drag comp

Thanks guys!
Ian

IC-Smoke said:
:ft: Ok guys Im running pretty hot temps with my mods, Im not sure if I need to crank up the wasegate or not, its set at "40" from HTT says there paperwork that came with the turbo but im hitting 45 or so. Im not sure if I should down a size of injectors to a 180 set or not.... Note* I havent tried turning the box down off 5x5 yet.... I want power but I dont want all the heat... btw its getting on the throttle to wrap the motor out the temps climb to 1600 and can go past.... Ive not mixed the water/meth any its just the blue stuff...

Htt ProStreet66 16/SS
Snow Stage 3 dual 625 shots
240 hp injectors
Edge Drag comp

Thanks guys!
Ian

Who's 240's are you running, that things gonna get hot mine does with my setup you just cant use full power unless at the track or a sled pull, a couple of seconds usually dosent hurt

Darryl Pooles injectors
"total eclipse" is his pulling truck
Im going to turn up the wastegate and go from there. I called HTT and they said to go to 50lbs and check, if not drop a size down in the sticks.

Ian

Ian, if you have onion rings, I wouldnt worry about the wastegate. Run the piss out of it :woohoo: