Help needed with fuel boss filter setup.

fosterriley

Just wanna go fast
Recently installed a Fuel boss mechanical Lift pump along with a 2 micron filter/ water separator kit from GDP. I plan on running a Hellman Fuel Distribution/filter delete block as well. The problem I'm running into is what to do with the fuel that comes from the factory LP to the factory filter. The fuel boss kit says to leave the factory LP installed to aid in starting. (It disengages after the truck is started via Hobbs switch supplied.) If I was to delete the factory filter how should I filter that fuel from the factory LP since it would then be unfiltered? Also if any one is using this Distribution block could you post some pictures of how your fuel lines are ran. Thanks

Here's how the filter setup is ran now.

Attachments

• IMG_8293.jpg
    IMG_8293.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
If you ever get this figured out can you post some pictures? I'm going to run the exact same setup except with a beans diesel sump

If you ever get this figured out can you post some pictures? I'm going to run the exact same setup except with a beans diesel sump

I'm running it with the beans diesel sump right now. No complaints. but I would like to delete my factory filter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm running it with the beans diesel sump right now. No complaints. but I would like to delete my factory filter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to delete mine too, except go with the fleece distribution block for duals and piece together my own fuel lines.

Back