Help Please!! VP44

Rob24vCTD

I need some help, i drove my truck last night and then came home and parked it. Got up this morning and it wont even try to start. Turns over just fine, bump the starter and the lift pump runs and pushes fuel. don t know what the heck vp pump only has 30k on it, wasnt low on power or anything, but on my pulse the fuel temp did go up to 190* while on my way home and ii normally rides right around 160* or so but it has been 100* plus around here the alst few days, anyone have any ideas????? truck is in sig thanks.

would check the codes also. when my vp died it went with no signs at all. when mine died it throwed the p1688 code. the code is something to do with a internal failure of the pump. would push fuel to only 2 injectors. also seen a friends do the same as mine died with no signs and same code. i would check for codes and see if you can get fuel to your injectors.

no codes at all , key it three times and all it says is P DOne. I dont know what to do, it ran just fine before i brought it home for the night..*bdh*

You can try cracking the injector lines loose and see if you can bleed it and get it to start again. A fuel leak can cause starting difficulties, but most times they will start after cranking for a while, so it's probably not that. Worth a try though...

Has any work been done on the truck recently? Or has it been running fine for 1000's of miles and all of a sudden no start?

Chris

Oh and there hasnt been anything done to it recently, its been working great.....well until yesterday.

I would like to thank everybody for thier input, I got my truck running last night, turns out it was a fuse, I.O.D and my box for the keyless entry. dont know what the deal is now but i found this out when i tried to lock my doors after cranking on it, now my doors wont lock at all from the switches in the doors, but befor with the remote it would only unlock them. Does anyone know if the Ravelco system has keyless entry?? and anyone who has one how do you like it?? thanks again..