HELP! Smarty and ABS Problems

noll08

It's Bad
I installed an air dog 150 bout 2 months ago and the day after the install i blew an ABS fuse. I replaced it and since then its blown twice. I checked for a shorted out wire but couldnt find anything. And couple days ago i took my smarty off to install on another truck and when i tried to put it back on mine it said error interrupted. it ended up goin on the second time i tried. but it ran like s**t and just doesnt feel right.

Can someone please help me out on this.

Two seperate systems unless you got your power for the 150 from the ABS system? The smarty will abort if something went wrong! Try to install the next # up and see what it says if it says error then it will put your system back to stock. You will then have to cycle the key and reinstall the setting you want. You can check for codes on the ABS with the smarty or a code reader.

Two seperate systems unless you got your power for the 150 from the ABS system? The smarty will abort if something went wrong! Try to install the next # up and see what it says if it says error then it will put your system back to stock. You will then have to cycle the key and reinstall the setting you want. You can check for codes on the ABS with the smarty or a code reader.

the power was drawn from the factory pump..and its not throwin any codes so thats what confuses me.

Then you just have a wire going to ground somewhere! Probably rubbed thru just inspect the abs system also pull the wheels off so you can see the sensors and wiring inside!