Help Truck Wont Start!

The ficm is only the problem if you diagnose it to be. Don't just throw one on there. It could be 20 different things wrong with the truck. The damn crank trigger wheel could have moved forward for all you know.

I'm not doing anything. I won't work on powerstrokes.. I'm just giving this guy a round about price.... I don't think that's the problem anyway...

Ok guys so I want to verify that the big canister and the smaller canister right by each other in the center of the engine are both fuel filters correct? Like i said bare with me cause i know nothing about fords. If this is true then i found the problem the small canister has diesel in it but the larger canister has like a half inch deep of what looks to be black engine oil in it. To my understanding this is also a fuel filter so why is there engine oil in it??? Oh and thats the only thing in the big canister there didnt look to be any diesel in it.

ps60_013_Component_Locations.jpg

big canister is the oil filter. big fuel filter is down on the frame rail.

Hey guys, great site.......Been reading for a while, newly registered

Had same issue with my 05 last summer. Mine was the stc fitting.
Trouble shot mine by testing fuel pressure and putting 5k psi gauge in icp to see if had pressure while cranking.

ICP sensor on the 04+ trucks is in the right hand valve cover. 03 trucks had the ICP under the turbo. STC fitting is a Snap To Connect fitting on the HPOP. The 05+ trucks had a habit of them breaking. There is an updated STC kit with a bracket that is supposed to prevent the STC from breaking.

The ficm is only the problem if you diagnose it to be. Don't just throw one on there. It could be 20 different things wrong with the truck. The damn crank trigger wheel could have moved forward for all you know.

Actually had the pin break and no start found the pin in the oil pan and put a crank in

Back