Help weird high idle

CumminsBoy15

Trucks an 04, About two weeks ago the idle started acting funny. It acts exactly like high idle except the truck ONLY DOES IT WHILE ROLLING with the clutch pushed in/nuetral. Driving down the road and parked/ sitting still it acts fine, nothing different. Push in the clutch or put it in nuetral and the idle goes to 850-900 and will only come back down to 750 if you tap the brakes or go up a hill. WTF????

On a side note, the truck has had a fuel leak for a few months that i havent been able to track down. Hasnt seemed to have gotten worse but my only guess is that the leak is bad enough that the truck calls for more fuel, idk. Also NO codes thrown.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Injectors were bought new in january and have been checked, also at the same time i replaced the FCA but it is possible it could be bad

I put a brand new fca from industrial injection in my truck 3 months ago. Now that you mentioned it though, I haven't payed attention to whether or not it still does it. About to take it out for a drive, will report back.

Back