help with 5.9 power

frito

I have a 07 with a 5.9 megacab 4x4 with a auto and 3.73,daily driver, use it once a month to pull a 30ft gooseneck with bikes.I have a 5 in turbo back mbrp and just a cold air intake and a edge now,I want power,I know i can spend fortunes but whats the best bangs for the buck
different programmer?
exhaust manifold?
intake mnifold?
Turbo?
injectors?
I know i sound like a goon and dont bash me please

Which Edge do you have, I believe there are 2. The Juice with Attitude and the EZ... From what I read the Smarty is the hands down CR programmer. Though, with the auto tranny, your'll need to get some work done to it before you add to much more power.

-Buy a SMARTY!!! ASAP
-BUY a TS MP8 pressure box
-Get a boost fooler
-F1 Flux 2 injectors (But you'll need another turbo other than stock..62 will be fine!!)
-Contact Jeff Garmon for your tranny build!!! See my Sig....

You'll be 500+ hp.....

I did 584hp/ 1167tq on a dyno with the above combo and my #4 piston bowl was Melted at the time!!! (II Silver 62 turbo)

-Buy a SMARTY!!! ASAP
-BUY a TS MP8 pressure box
-Get a boost fooler
-F1 Flux 2 injectors (But you'll need another turbo other than stock..62 will be fine!!)
-Contact Jeff Garmon for your tranny build!!! See my Sig....

You'll be 500+ hp.....

I did 584hp/ 1167tq on a dyno with the above combo and my #4 piston bowl was Melted at the time!!! (II Silver 62 turbo)

your leaving off the stuff that isnt fun to buy. studs, fuel pump, cp3 mod kit, MOST important valve body and TC for the trans. id get that before anything else.

A friend of mine has an '05 that just laid down 558 RWHP & 1057 RWTQ. He only has a SBC Con FE, Triple Dog w/ Outlook and Scary Larry, Banks Intercooler, Banks High Ram, ATS 3-Piece manifold, Phat Shaft 62, Snow Stage 2 Water/ Meth, 5 inch turbo back exhaust, and an AEM intake... about 5 grandish

The Smarty is the CR programmer of choice for most of the big power guys, but your going to have to address your auto tranny first (if you have an auto.) If your going to be towing and wnat to keep the Smarty turned up your going to need a turbo (or two :evil LOL)

Its pretty much what you want to get out of the truck, the CR's have a lot of potential. :rockwoot:

your leaving off the stuff that isnt fun to buy. studs, fuel pump, cp3 mod kit, MOST important valve body and TC for the trans. id get that before anything else.

Those were just for starters....thought fuel pump was a given....Never said any of it was FUN to buy!! It does sting a bit!! lol

As far as tranny!! That what I meant by Call Jeff Garmon and see my Sig....
He's a one stop shop now....Ship's Race built tranny's and does core swaps!! With Great warranty!!!

get a smarty, turbo, and mod the cp3 and that will make a lot of difference. Stock injectors can handle up to and a little over 500hp

Air dog or fass will be necessary bf you really do any more