Help with picking the right turbo

RAB 38

I am looking at buying a new turbo to replace the stock one. I am leaning towards a IISPS64 or 62. My mods are listed below. I want to pick one that I can still tow with and won't have a bunch of lag off the line. I also want to be able to add more power to it in the future. Is it necesarry to put a new manifold like the ATS one onor is the stock one ok? With My current set up I have run a 13.70 in the 1/4, I would be happy with low 13's or high 12's. I know I will need to upgrade my fuel system too. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

I pull heavy with a 66 but I have a 6spd and large injectors but it is easy to keep my rpm's up, never the less never had one problem.

I'd have a tough time telling anyone that a 64 or 66 is a good towing turbo. Especially with an auto truck. A manual and a 64 is still doable, but certainly wouldn't be as nice as the 62. I just watched a friend run 13.05 at the track last week with his 62. He also tows a travel trailer with it and does well.

Check out the BD Super B Special - equivalent to the QD 64 or SPS 64. It's a lot of turbo for the money.

Thanks for the input, I'll take a look at the BD. What about replacing the exhaust manifold is that needed or is the stock one good enough?

Looks like I have a pretty similar setup as yours. I've been happy with the SPS 62. I have the stock exhaust manifold on mine.

the bd super b special is what i'm running and it isn't to bad to tow with the smarty turned down but with flux 3s it will smoke out a highway if you lug it but it does spool good to be a large turbo