Help with trouble codes

ozyf250

Have a 99 4x4 5 spd that will start in the morning then about 4 mile down the road the tach will die and the truck will lope or become doggy. Then all of a sudden it will come back to life. Drive for approx 20 min normaly turn off, go into the shop then come out and it will crank over but wont fire. But this morning it was only driven round the yard to hook up the stock trailer, and it wouldnt start after sitting for 10 min.
We have good fuel pressure a remaned pump with about 150k miles on it. The aftermarket lift pump has been on there for all 150k, We've checked the fuel pump relay and done the TPS upgrade. Tonight I had a friend come round and scan it with his strap on scanner cause I dont have one and it threw the P 1693 code aswell as all these:-
33b1
Are these cummins codes specific to the ECM and the P1693 code? because they dont have a prefix letter in front of them. Or is it another SNAP ON interpretation?
Thanks

Surely someone knows something. And yes. I have searched and do realise that P1693 is a companion code. But why do the other codes not have a letter prefix.
Also Its not the truck in my sig its the mother inlaws truck.
Thanks

HEEELLLLOOOOO. Any body...
I Have spoken to a couple of well knowen performance companies and 1 thinks its body codes the other isnt sure either.
Are they related to the P1693? Are they the codes from the ECM.
We need to keep this on the road and it isnt reliable at the moment

Back