Help with truck horsepower build

cummins 05

I have an 05 3500 single wheel put a valair dual ceramic clutch in it and I am hoping to have about 4000 bucks to spend on it wanna have a good daily driven 600 hp what combo does everyone recommend I am thinking a smarty maybe 120 sticks studs turbo? Of what ever y'all recommend lift pump already have exhaust and redneck intake what else and also need a metal intercooler for sure please help I have read so much while deployed I don't know what I should do thanks for any and all help

Gauges
Airdog 100
2ed gen manifolld
mp8 stacked with prediator
90s
Studs
good to go
not 600 but a reliable 525

90-120hp injectors
Modded Cp3
64-66mm turbo
Smarty MP-8 stack or EFI Live when it comes out
06+ intercooler

That combo is easy 600...closer to 650hp if tuned right.

I've made over 650hp with 90's modded pump and 64mm.

~Les

My old 600 was made with:

I.I. Silver 62
Flux 2's (90-100 hp)
Crazy Larry or Smarty TNT
MP8
FASS 95gph
Old Stg. 2 cp3 mod

Gauges
Airdog 100
2ed gen manifolld
90s
Studs
good to go

2nd gen manifold? That's kinda a pita just to reuse the stock turbo.. And if that is what you wanna do then you forgot to mention, new oil feed, new oil drain, custom intercooler pipe, custom down pipe, and the piping is easier to do with the manifold flipped up (like for compounds) and in that case you need a 1 inch spacer between the manifold and turbo. Not to mention all the little $h!t like rerouting the heater hoses (or insulating them) and trans dipstick. Definitely not a normal manifold swap.

Gauges
Airdog 100
2ed gen manifolld
90s
Studs
good to go

Diablo Predator+MP8+90HP nozzles with no modded injection pump and just an Airdog 100 with out a turbo upgrade is begging for trouble. Sorry man, but I don't think that is reliable. Especially with 04.5-07 models known for melting pistons.

2nd gen manifold? That's kinda a pita just to reuse the stock turbo.. And if that is what you wanna do then you forgot to mention, new oil feed, new oil drain, custom intercooler pipe, custom down pipe, and the piping is easier to do with the manifold flipped up (like for compounds) and in that case you need a 1 inch spacer between the manifold and turbo. Not to mention all the little $h!t like rerouting the heater hoses (or insulating them) and trans dipstick. Definitely not a normal manifold swap.

Yeah I am not planning to change my manifold lol

Back