Help with TsT comp/ EZ stack

Mountainman234

HillBilly
I just stacked a TsT Comp with an Edge EZ and I was wondering what the best settings would be to run both of them on. I cant get to a dyno till late October and the sled pulling season has started in my area. Its a 99 24v with 110 DDP sticks and a Fass 150 on the so pump. Any info will be much appreciated.

The EZ is a 3 position switch. 1. is timing only. 2. is fuel only. 3. is timing and fuel. I dont know how much timing or fuel its adding. Are you thinking position 1? Thanks for your input.

The EZ is a 3 position switch. 1. is timing only. 2. is fuel only. 3. is timing and fuel. I dont know how much timing or fuel its adding. Are you thinking position 1? Thanks for your input.

Put the jumper on 3 and leave it, no power difference between the levels, enjoy the stack.

Put the jumper on 3 and leave it, no power difference between the levels, enjoy the stack.

X2..

With the EZ on 3, you'll get timing and low end fueling. The TST will kick in once you start building boost. You can play with the TST settings to see what you like.