Here I am in Kentucky....

SteelDirigible

Your rug was in the car?
don't know much of anything about diesels, so I made it here to learn. i'm pretty good with gas engines and general auto stuff but as far as diesel engines go I know about as much as my mom.

I drive an 06 Ford Ranger, wanting to learn about diesels before I go looking to buy one. I'm 19 and going to UK so a new diesel isn't exactly in the budget right now anyway but I like thinking ahead.

here's my little truck:
DSC_9648copy.jpg

You need to came to the race in Bowling Green in a few weeks. Welcome to Comp D

You need to came to the race in Bowling Green in a few weeks. Welcome to Comp D

Dang Tim, Give the man the date at least!! and directions / venue name wouldn't hurt either!! lol

:poke:

July 24th...The TS Performance Outlaw race at Beech Bend track..(I think that's right! lol )

Come on out. You will be Amazed!!!!! and see come kewl diesels as well! LOL

Welcome, I go to UK and there are plenty of diesels around Lexington. If you end up coming message me when school starts.

Welcome, I go to UK and there are plenty of diesels around Lexington. If you end up coming message me when school starts.
hey, i've already got a year under my belt. i'm definitely coming back in the fall. Winchester's just next to Lexington, we've got a TON of diesels in town (mostly dodge) but my dad was always an American muscle kind of guy, so that's the way I went first.

Back