Here I go!! thanx to CD

Pipeliner

I signed up to the forum 2 weeks ago and ordered a Full EGR Delete kit from FCDP, ARP head studs and gaskets. Going to order a Oil Cooler while I am at. I want to do this right so I read everything I can about my truck and I feel like this is the place for me. I have already installed MBRP 5" exhuast and a AFE stage II ColdAir Intake. Unfortunately I have a Edge Attitude with Platnium that needs to be replace by a SCT tuner. Not sure what I should go back and change and where to go from here.

06 6.0L :what:

Where do you want to be? That is usually a good place to start. Then it is just a matter of figuring out how to get there.

My Truck is a 1ton Dually with a custom Welding bed I built that carries a 1200 lb. welding machine and about 1100 lbs. of misc tools. She pulls a 42' toy hauler all over Gods country about every 3-4 months but the time in between is spent offroad in mud and mountians. So to setup for a total tow rig is not what I dont think is needed here. I need Horsepower to boot to survive the muddy Right of Ways I spend 12 hours a day on. I know this question has been asked from you guys severel times and I promise to read more before I ask a bunch of repetitive questions:blahblah1: I do look to learn alot and am excited to complete this project. :rockwoot:

Back